It was a beautiful day in Aarhus yesterday, so Thomas and I decided to visit the botanic garden, which it turns out is basically just a giant park where the Aarhusians hang out with a minimal amount of actual “garden.” We did find a few nice flowers.
We also made a stop downtown to pick up a new coffee press because ours had an accident. (P.S. Drip coffee makers are not very common here.)
Then we stopped by Cafe Jorden to get a refreshing beverage before we made our way home. It was a very Euro Saturday.
In other news:
- Thomas and I both passed our Module 1 Danish test, we’re now Module 2 students!
- Had a nice dinner with a bunch of Thomas’s colleagues. Realized that we still don’t speak or understand Danish that well.
- We got invited to our first Danish birthday party next week, which should be fun.
- Heather is taking a belly dance class taught by a Hungarian in English to a mostly Danish class.
- Thomas went to Boston and came back. Heather got a shirt out of the deal.
- We will be back in Minnesota in a few weeks!!